2.8K views
1.9
Additional Fees
Interest Rate
Privacy and Data Security

We need to research to find out how to file a class action lawsuit against them for predatory lending practices. My balance was $1800 back in November. It's now June and my balance is $2000.

I pay more than $400 EVERY month, promptly.

There has to be a law against this. It is outrageous and virtually impossible to pay off. I'm sure the customers could get together and file a lawsuit, as this predatory lending preys on people who do not have a lot of money. Look at the strategic locations where these institutions are placed.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of predatory lending. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "predatory lending" of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Advance Financial needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Advance Financial.

Comments

My was 1500 and turned into 6000. I got sued and now taking 25% out of my check and week.

I need help bad. What can I do.

to Simondaneva #1546820

What happen to the lawsuit? How kong before they sued you?

to Simondaneva #1546823

How long till they sue you

Please include me if a lawsuit is filed. There has to be a way to stop this.

I borrowed $1200 already paid $2400 off and the are telling me I owe another $1100 as of today. I can settle at $976. Why would I do that. I am trying to get out this loop as quick as possible.

How could only $13 be going to my principle balance?! This is ridiculous.

The only reason I borrowed was because of my son's medical condition. Now I'm in worse shape than I started.

Same here. I borrowed 2k in Dec.

By weekly autopay of $240. 14 payments later of $3360 my principle balance is still $1800.

You have to bekidding me!! That is paying on time for 7 months.

I borrowed $400 in February paid $67.70 twice per month, and paid off in may. when I paid my debit off In MAY it was a total of $697.70!

Ridiculous. Place needs to be shut down.

If anyone can file a lawsuit I would like to be apart of it. How do you only borrow and small amount and you are paying Double on the Double payback.

I have paid them over 700 back on a 800.00 loan and you telling me my buy out is over 900.00 dollars. Highway robbery.

Please let me know of a Class action Lawsuit. I am in

Count me in too

I agree with what everybody is commenting on here and be very careful choose and pick who you do business with because this company is awful I mean awful so make sure you do your homework and if there is a class action lawsuit Count Me In

If their is a class action suit count me in, I have been paying over $400 every 2 weeks and it hasn’t gone down, i payed $4000 back to them and I stopped paying and I owe now $6000 when you can’t even borrow that much, their is no end to paying them back unless you do it all at once, and let’s face it if I had that kind of money I wouldn’t have needed them

See

I was going through the same thing but could not afford to pay them called and informed them of this information they did not want to work things out I had done paid them over 4 times the amount of the loan and now I am going to court over this. I loved when I went to make an appointment and got a "customer appreciation" "Oh you have done so great on making your payments on time" you do not owe for this week in fact we owe you 48.13$ but then next payment was 12$ more every 2 weeks and intereset rate had topped out at 784.34%. So I would like in on this also please.

I want in on this law suit. They are croocks

I would like to join this as well! I can’t afford to keep paying them for no reason.

I wanna be included in this lawsuit against advance financial they harrass me alot.

I want to be a part of this !!

I've been trying to pay $500 back for over two years. I've talked to them keep telling me they will settle for about $1,800 one time payment.

I'm on a fixed income and they know it. They were suppose to get a once a month payment of $98 now it's twice a month

at $122 a pop. It's costing me bank fees and I can't get it stopped.

I talked to the bank the bank says this place is terrible. I'm in on lawsuit.

to Keke 2015 #1421968

Do you have any updates since you filed your lawsuit?

#1401947

I am on the same boat. Have had this loan for a year and pay 400 a month and still owe the same amount.

When I lived in Colorado this was illegal.

It does not go towards the principal at all. Maybe 5$ Is applied to the principal we have got to come together and do something about this there is honestly no way out of these loans.

I'm in the same boat as ya'll.

Borrowed a lil over $1000

Payments kept going up.

Was paying $270 bi-weekly.

Couldn't survive so I just stopped paying them, and close my bank account.

Decided I would completely pay them off when I got tax money in. Didn't get a chance to....

They filed a lawsuit against me... I tried to get them to settle for $2,500... They said no no less than 3500 plus attorney fees and court cost.... They gave me the option to set up payments....

But you should see the ridiculous payment application..... They want to know every single thing about you... I'm sorry they're not getting that info. I was subpoenaed for court for December....

Guess I will be filing chapter 13.

I would love to be counted in for a class action suit against them.... They are blood suckers